Advertising Case Studies
|Page 1 of 2|
- Case Studies
- Business Models
- Blue Ocean Strategy
- Competition & Strategy ⁄ Competitive Strategies
- Core Competency & Competitive Advantage
- Corporate Strategy
- Corporate Transformation
- Diversification Strategies
- Going Global & Managing Global Businesses
- Growth Strategies
- Industry Analysis
- Managing In Troubled Times⁄Managing a Crisis
- Managing a Downturn⁄ Managing through Receissionary Times
- Market Entry Strategies
- Mergers, Acquisitions & Takeovers
- Restructuring / Turnaround Strategies
- Strategic Alliances, Collaboration & Joint Ventures
- Supply Chain Management
- Value Chain Analysis
- Vision, Mission & Goals
- Brands & Branding and Private Labels
- Brand ⁄ Marketing Communication Strategies and Advertising & Promotional Strategies
- Consumer Behaviour
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Marketing Strategies ⁄ Strategic Marketing
- Positioning, Repositioning, Reverse Positioning Strategies
- Sales & Distribution
- Services Marketing
- Finance, Accounting & Control
- Corporate Governance & Business Ethics
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- International Trade & Finance
- HRM ⁄ Organizational Behaviour
- Innovation & New Product Development
- Operations & Project Management
- Social Networking
- China-related Cases
- India-related Cases
- Women Executives ⁄ CEO's
- Course Case Maps
- Executive Brief
- More on IBSCDC
Recently Bought Cases
- Indian Telecom War: Startup Reliance Takes on Leader Airtel in 4G Services
- India's Mahindra and Mahindra: Can it Become Global Leader in Tractor Business?
- Videocon`s Reinventing Strategies: Can it sustain the Replication of LG`s Success?
- Will Samsung emerge as the No. 1 global handset maker?
- Corporate Social Responsibility – Are the Corporates Alone Responsible?
- International Development Enterprise India's (IDEI) Affordable Irrigation Technology: Making a Big Social Impact?
- Dell's Turnaround Strategy
- Tesco's Big Plans To Enter Indian Retail
- Performance Management System@TCS
- Steel Authority of India: Facing New Challenges
- Differing Perceptions at Hi-Style Limited
- Perfect Competition under eBay: A Fact or a Factoid?
- US Financial Crisis: How far can the Rating Agencies be Blamed?
- Daiichi's Acquisition of Ranbaxy
- Saudi Aramco: Blazing a New Trail in Women Empowerment in Saudi Arabia?
- Coca-Cola: The Battle on Non-carbonated Front
- Amazon.com-From Books to Outsourcing Services
- Coke’s Changing Fortunes: The Need for Change
- Dell: From a Low Cost PC Maker to an Innovative Company
- European Railways Revamping Model to Combat Low Cost Airlines: Will it Succeed?
Best Selling Cases
- Xeroxï¿½s Turnaround: Anne Mulcahyï¿½s ï¿½Organizational Changeï¿½
- Nintendoï¿½s Innovation Strategies: A Sustainable Competitive Advantage?
- IKEA in Japan: The Market Re-entry Strategies
- Googles HR Practices: A Strategic Edge?
- H&M vs Zara: Competitive Growth Strategies
- Evaluation of GMR Hyderabad International Airport Limited (GHIAL)
- Leadership Conundrum: Nike After Knight
- An Interview with Sunil Cherian (Founder & CEO of BurgerMan)
Price: $Burgermans Business Model and Operational Challenges
- An interview with Tata Nano customers
Price: $Consumer Experience
- View all Video Interviews»
- Training and Development
Executive Brief with Anjali Mukherjee
Highly Recommended for Human Resource Management / Training and Development Course
- You Can't Play by Rules, Always
Executive Brief with R.D. Prasad, Product Manager.
Highly Recommended for Organizational Behavior Course
- View all Executive Briefs»
- Richard B Chase
Richard B Chase is considered the founder of the field of Service Operations Management
Speaks on Building Trust
- Shantanu Dutta
Shantanu Dutta is currently the Vice Dean for Graduate Programs at Marshall School of Business USC.
Speaks on Building Trust
- View All Executive Interviews»